Why Become a Partner?
Companies must support important causes to maintain relevance and importance in our world. There are many reasons and studies that speak to the reasons to partner.
- 84% of Americans believe that businesses have a responsibility to bring about societal change (2016 Global Strategies Group)
- 80% of global consumers agree that business must play a role in addressing societal issues (2016 Edelman Trust Barometer)
- 32% of consumers buy from brands doing social or environmental work (2016 Unilever Consumer Study)
- 72% of consumers have donated to charity at the register (2016 Catalyst’s Revelations at the Register Report)
About Partnering with Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Thanks for your interest in Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA). There are many reasons to partner with our organization, and we look forward to discussing opportunities with your company further. New corporate partnerships that help advance the work of our organization are always welcome. BGCA is interested in partnering with companies that have solid brand images and reputations. Whether new or established, any prospective partner must have a strong corporate mission and be an industry leader. Key factors for evaluating a potential partner include the partner’s ability to leverage its assets, raise awareness, make a corporate contribution and/or raise funds and engage its employees and leadership, locally and nationally. For a fact sheet about corporate partnerships to use as a guide, click here.
- BGCA does not endorse products, promote the sale of products or mandate that Clubs or members endorse, purchase or sell any product or service.
- All partnerships requires a minimum financial commitment.
More businesses are realizing the social and economic benefits of strategic nonprofit partnerships. Boys & Girls Clubs of America has some of the best corporate partnerships in the industry, has won awards for its partnerships and can present case studies for partnerships. We look forward to discussing how your company, your customers, your clients and your employees can help bring about great futures for all youth.
If you’d like to get started, answer this brief questionnaire, and send it to partnership@BGCA.org. A member of the Corporate and Cause Partnerships team will be in touch shortly.